Who doesn’t love peanut butter? This deliciously nutty spread is one of the most popular in the world, and it’s also a common ingredient in many recipes. Choosing the best peanut butter in India can be tricky, especially when there are so many brands and varieties to choose from. It’s been a few years now that I have come across these peanut butter products, but the taste is just like what you get when you buy it abroad. The best thing about Indian-made peanut butter is its freshness since it is manufactured within proximity.
If you’re looking for top-quality peanut butter available in the market with an authentic taste, look no further than these brands.
Peanut butter is everyone’s favourite since childhood. We all remember the good days of licking the peanut butter off our hands. Well, if you are bored from having peanut butter spread on bread, it time for you to look for different ways to have your favourite peanut butter. However, we have mentioned various creative ideas to use peanut butter to enjoy in different ways.
- Have it with ice cream: Peanut butter gives a bit of a salty taste to the mouth. When you have it with ice cream, it will provide a rich, delicious flavour.
- With pancakes or waffles: Instead of using syrup, peanut butter is one of the best ideas to spread on pancakes or waffles. Plus, it won’t run or drip from the dish.
- Popcorn: Ever tried heating peanut butter and drizzled it over popcorn? If not, then it’s a must-try hack that will be mouthwatering. Don’t forget to sprinkle some salt after you pour peanut butter over popcorn.
- A scope in smoothies: If you are fond of drinking smoothies, try twisting it with peanut butter. Pour a scoop of peanut butter into your favourite smoothie and blend it nicely. It will give a rich, creamy texture.
- Icing: Peanut butter can be a good idea to top it on chocolate cupcakes. Chocolate and peanut butter make a great combo, and you use it as icing on cupcakes. It will give a rich, creamy, nutty taste to cupcakes.
These options don’t stop here. There are more ways to versatile a jar of peanut butter. Smooth, creamy, salty nut flavour can add fantastic taste to anything you try with.
Q1. Can peanut butter be stored in the refrigerator?
Ans. A jar of open peanut butter is good at room temperature for 3-4 months. You may have to refrigerate it afterwards as oil starts to separate.
Q2. Can peanut butter be used instead of butter?
Ans. Yes, it is better to substitute than butter.
Q4. How much peanut butter is too much?
Ans. One-two tablespoon every day is good to go, not more than that.
Q5. Can diabetic patients consume peanut butter?
Ans. It contains vital nutrients, and it can be a part of a diabetic person’s diet. However, eating it in moderation is not harmful but do consult your health supervisor.
Peanut Butter is something one can’t live without if you tasted it once. Although anything in excess is bad so this can be too. Having peanut butter in moderation is recommended. Besides, look for your allergies; if you are allergic to peanuts or dairy products, this can be dangerous for you.