10 Best Selling Power Banks in India
Power banks are an amazing invention. People often want the best power bank in India so that they never run out of phone battery while on the go. Moving with a low battery smartphone is just like moving in hell because you would be able to notice that you have almost nothing to do. Hence if you are someone who faces the issue of low battery on your frequently, you should have the best power bank available in India.
Power Bank in India – Overall Winners
Click on the image above to check the winners among all power banks in India.
Buying a Power Bank – Things to Consider
- Battery of your power bank.
- Weight of the power bank
- How much time it takes to charge the power bank.
- How many times can a fully charged power bank charge your phone?
- Time taken to charge your phone.
- How many ports are there on your power bank.
Best Power Bank in India
Here’s a list of the best power banks in India along with their features and prices. We have taken into consideration all the things that you should know about a power bank so that you may make a wise choice.
MI 20000mah 2i
Mi, after making some exceptional changes in the smartphone market with their products, they have also started manufacturing mobile phone accessories such as power banks. Here we have the best power bank in India produced by Mi, which is called Mi 20000mah 2i.
- The total battery capacity of this power bank is 20000mah, so that it would be your partner for the long run.
- Consists of an in-built battery made up of lithium polymer.
- Outer body made up of ABS material that makes it lightweight.
- Charge up to 2 devices at a time with this power bank.
- Fast charging support with one USB output.
- It is made up of environment-friendly material.
- This power bank is made compact and lightweight for better portability.
- It comes with a charging cable within the package.
- Supports 18W fast charging with which you can charge any compatible smartphone within no time.
- Lightweight and highly portable.
- The company used environment-friendly material for the creation of this power bank.
- It can charge more than one device at a time.
- It does not come with any kind of led notification and overcharging system support.
Anker Powercore 20100mah
In case if you are trying to find a kind of power bank in India that is manufactured by a reliable company and once after a complete charge, you would be able to use it for several days? If you said yes, then this Anker Powercore 20100mah Power bank is the perfect choice for you.
It does not only come with great battery capacity but along with that, it also supports some essential features, let us discuss everything about it thoroughly.
- It is equipped with a high-quality 20100mah power capacity battery that can charge your device for a longer time efficiently.
- Lithium polymer in-built battery.
- A total number of 2 ports in the power bank, used to charge two devices at the same time.
- It comes with Anker Multi protect safety system, which offers charging protection to the device.
- The power bank also supports PowerIQ and VoltageBoost tech that will help you in charging your phone faster than ever.
- Supports exceptionally high 20100mah power battery.
- Unique design and lightweight.
- Offers its users the faster-charging speed possible at this product range.
- Consists of PowerIQ system support.
- Another feature that makes it the best power bank in India is that is has LED notifications on top.
- It does not support Qualcomm’s quick charge system.
Ambrane PP-20 Power Bank
This is one such power bank option for those who want versatility in their products because this power bank comes with several inputs such as USB ports, micro USB port, Type-C connectors, and many more.
If you are trying to find a power bank that can get connected with your devices with different kinds of connection ports, then Ambrane PP-20 Power bank in India is the best option for you.
- The total battery capacity of this power bank is 20000mah.
- The connection type supported by this power bank is lithium polymer.
- It contains a total number of 2 USB ports for connectivity.
- The combined rating of 5V/2.1A.
- Supports dual USB inputs with the help of which you would be able to connect two devices at a time and can charge them efficiently.
- It comes with a rubbery finish with the help of which the power bank will never slip off from your hands and hence maintains a good grip.
- Overall, power looks compact and lightweight, with the help of which you can take it anywhere by keeping it in your pocket.
- You would be able to take advantage of better conversion rates with this power bank.
- Supports several power connection ports for wide-spread usage.
- 20,000mah power capacity battery that can charge several devices easily.
- No overcharge protection and LED lights support.
This is undoubtedly the best power bank in India if you are looking at a high mah battery. Higher the power capacity, the larger would be the size of a power bank. So if you are trying to find a power bank with the highest possible power capacity and can make a compromise with the power bank size, then Maxoak 50000mah power bank is the only option made for you. Although the size of this power bank is a bit bigger than usual, it is one of the most potent power banks you can even have. Specification Key features: Pros: Cons:
Maxoak 50000mah Power Bank (For Laptops)
This is undoubtedly the best power bank in India if you are looking at a high mah battery. Higher the power capacity, the larger would be the size of a power bank. So if you are trying to find a power bank with the highest possible power capacity and can make a compromise with the power bank size, then Maxoak 50000mah power bank is the only option made for you.
Although the size of this power bank is a bit bigger than usual, it is one of the most potent power banks you can even have.
Mi 10000mah 2i
The next best power bank in India entry by Mi is this Mi 10000mah 2i, which is an ideal option for all the smartphone users out there. In case if they are trying to find a reliable and potent power bank that comes with a slim design, then this power bank option by Mi is the best one for you.
- The overall look of this power bank is ultra-slim and lightweight.
- It comes with dual USB ports with the help of which you can use for charging more than one device at a time.
- The alloy case of this power bank offers a better design that offers a secured grip.
- 10000mah power capacity battery.
- Consists of a total number of 2 ports and both can charge your device at a time efficiently.
- Alloy cover guards the power bank and offers better strength.
- Compact size and lightweight are the most significant key features of this product.
- Supports two USB ports that can be used for charging two devices at a time.
- The overall design is unique and durable.
- Better grip so that it will never slip off from your hand.
- It does not support fast charging and has no led notification lights.
Philips 11,000mah Power Bank
Philips is one of the best smartphone accessories manufacturing companies in India, and most of the people buy their products because of the label only. Moreover, people have the vast trust of this company that they will never get any kind of wrong product from Philips, which is a fact as this Phillips 11,000mah power bank is a great deal and value for money product.
- The total battery capacity of this power bank is 11000mah.
- Consists of a total number of 3 ports which you can use for charging three devices at a time.
- The in-built battery is made up of lithium, which is highly efficient and can offer you it’s services for a longer time.
- It comes with a LED battery display with the help of which you can know about power bank battery percentage.
- The overall design is lightweight and portable.
- It offers 11000mah battery power that can charge a device number of times completely.
- It comes with long-lasting battery life and does not reduce battery when not in use.
- It is a convenient power bank option for users.
- The LED battery percentage is a great addition and helps you know about the left battery percentage of your power bank.
- It does not support fast charging, which is the biggest lack this power bank has.
Ambrane P-1111 Power Bank
The next entry in the list of 10 best power banks in India is by Ambrane company, which is called Ambrane P-1111 power bank. This option is only compatible with mobile devices, and hence it will not help you charge any other device such as your laptop or anything else.
- The total power capacity that this power bank holds is 10000mah.
- It consists of one input with the help of which you can charge the power bank and two outputs that can be used to charge devices such as your smartphones and tablets.
- It is equipped with a Li-ion in-built battery.
- It has got a different kind of design that makes it look slim and sleek.
- It can be quoted as best power bank in India as it comes with an additional torch light with the help of which you can use it in dark places too.
- The company also added an indication led light with which you can check it’s battery percentage.
- You can carry this power bank easily by carrying it in your pocket or bag.
- It comes with two outputs that can be used for charging two devices at a time efficiently.
- Torchlight and LED indication support.
- Lightweight and durable option.
- It does not support fast charging.
- Longer in size than usual.
Syska P1016B Power Bank:
This is a 10000mah battery power bank that comes with a support of dual USB output and hence can connect other kinds of connectors with the power bank too.
- Two outputs with the help of which you can charge two devices at a time and hence can connect other kinds of connectors too.
- It is equipped with a 10000mah battery that lasts longer than other such power banks at the same price range.
- Available in two different colors, which are white and black.
- The company installed an intelligent circuit with the help of you will never face any kind of short circuit or overcharging issues.
- It can get connected with several connector types easily.
- You would be able to keep it in your pocket or bag and can take it anywhere.
- It offers a multi-protection circuit for better and efficient power consumption.
- Supports dual USB ports and can charge up to two devices at a time.
- Lightweight and a reliable option.
- The only issue with this power bank is that it does not come with overcharge protection.
Lenovo 10400mah Power Bank
In case if you are trying to find a simple looking power bank that can complete its work efficiently, then this Lenovo 10400mah power bank is the most appropriate option for you.
- Consists of a 10400mah power capacity battery.
- In-built battery made up of lithium-ion.
- Takes 5.5 hours for a complete charge.
- 2 USB outputs both throw a power output of 5v.
- You will get a user manual and warranty card along with the power bank in the package.
- The power bank is made portable and compact.
- Sleek body design.
- Compatible with all smartphone devices.
- It does not take much charging time.
- Lightweight and sleek design.
- Not the best power bank in India as it does not support fast charging and misses the led notification.
Duracell PB10050 Power Bank
You all must have noticed Duracell as a Battery cell manufacturer and must be stunned by having a look at their performance. But do you know they produce high-quality power banks too, and one of the best options manufactured by them is Duracell PB10050 Power Bank.
- Total power capacity of 10050mah.
- It is equipped with a high-quality protection circuit.
- Compact in size.
- It is made up of high-quality material.
- Comes pre-charged within the package.
- Can charge your smartphone devices quickly.
- Same design as Duracell batteries.
- 10050mah high-quality battery capacity.
- It does not support fast charging and no led light indication.
Best Power Bank in India Buying Guide FAQ
Here is the list of some most asked questions related to the power banks listed-above, let us have a look.
How much mah power bank would be sufficient for regular usage?
In case if you are trying to find a power bank for regular usage, then a 10000-15000mah battery power bank would be a great option, just make sure that it is portable.
What factors should we have a look at before buying a power bank in India?
There are numerous factors, but some of the most important factors to have a look at is power capacity, led notification, lightweight, and durability.