Do you want to have the best dark chocolate in India? If so, then you are at the right place. I have made a list of several dark chocolates that are mostly consumed by the people of India. Apart from this, I am adding a few benefits of eating dark chocolates.
Though there are a few people who prefer to have dark chocolates in comparison to milky chocolates yet, the rate of dark chocolate eaters is growing rapidly. People have developed their taste over time and have added dark chocolates to their diets.
There is a famous saying: “Always keep a smile on your face, rainbow in your heart, and some dark chocolate on hand”. Therefore, you may have a bar of dark chocolate anywhere, anytime to satisfy your tasting buds and benefit your mind and body in several ways. Now, let us move further and go through the list of the best dark chocolates in India.
Well, there is a big list of dark chocolates that are available in India. Therefore, here I have added a short list of the few best dark chocolates to make your search easier. All the chocolates have different amounts of cocoa, sugar, and other nutrients in them. Let us read about them one by one!
Also, check out – Best peanut butter in India
“Chocolate is cheaper than therapy, and you don’t need an appointment”, as said by Catherine Aitken. Therefore, eating dark chocolates can have several positive effects on your body. Let us now learn about a few health benefits of dark chocolates!
- Decreases Blood Pressure- dark chocolates stimulate the arteries’ endothelium which produces Nitric oxide. Thus, it relaxes the arteries and lowers the high blood pressure.
- Balances HDL and LDL- the high-density lipoproteins known as good fats are raised by dark chocolates, which further reduce the number of low-density lipoproteins. Therefore, if you consume dark chocolates on a regular basis, you can keep your blood pressure in control and save your heart from several damages.
- Boosts your mood- dark chocolates have a high content of polyphenol flavonoid, which helps in increasing the production of serotonin in your body. Serotonin is known as a happy hormone. Thus, eating a bar of dark chocolate can instantly filter your mood and cheer you up.
- Helps you to focus- the night owls can surely have dark chocolate bars to increase their attention and focus.
- Reduces inflammation- these dark chocolate bars are a rich source of antioxidants. Therefore, the antioxidants fight against harmful free radicals, which helps in reducing inflammation.
- Dark chocolates are healthier- there is low sugar content or no added sugar in the dark chocolates as compared to milk chocolates. So, they are considered to be healthier.
- Good for skin and hair- The high level of antioxidants and richness of magnesium, copper, and iron makes dark chocolates best for your hair and skin.
- Improve cognitive function- Dark chocolate bars can reduce metabolic stress, which further improves cognitive performance.
To sum it up, I have added ten chocolate bars to the list. These are considered India’s best dark chocolates as they have a smooth texture and fine taste. Moreover, dark chocolates have several health benefits as they have a high nutritive value. These dark chocolates can be best for your body and mind. Eat best and feel best!