7 Best Double Door Refrigerators In India
From being a luxury thing back in the days to becoming essential in the kitchen, we just can’t imagine our lives without a refrigerator. The refrigerator or fridge has come a long way in technological enhancements it has faced over the years. There are several types of refrigerators you can buy. From a single door to double door, even a french door, there are a plethora of options you can choose from.
But today, we will talk about the best Double Door Refrigerator in India. These are one of the most popular types of refrigerators out there being used all around the world for its superb performance and affordability. From looking modern to store all the goodies you want, the double door refrigerator is in true sense the workhorses you wish to have in your house.
There are many options good options to choose from in the market right now, and we’d love to help you review each one up and tell you which one suits your requirements the best.
Top Brands for Double Door Refrigerators
Best Double Door Refrigerator In India
LG 260 L 3 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator (Smart Inverter Compressor)
Starting off our list of the best double door refrigerator in India with LG’s feature-loaded 260 liters 3 Star refrigerator. It comes with a smart inverter compressor which constitutes its 3-star energy saving rating. The design and look & feel of the fridge are very fresh and modern, and it isn’t something that will stand out. Talking about the storage compartments, It is spacious overall, and there is the 2-litre bottle storage that stands out. One big thing to note that the starting and shutting off the compensator is very smooth and silent, and this refrigerator doesn’t make a lot of noise as compared to some others. Overall, this refrigerator has a lot to offer in its given price range and can easily be your go-to pick.
- It has an in-built smart diagnosis system
- It includes a 10-year compressor warranty
- Has a sheet of protective-layer on it to avoid any sort of scratches or smudges
- It is completely made out of hardened steel
- Has 3-Star energy consumption rating
- The 2-litre bottle compartment is really helpful because of the long and hot summers we have in most parts of India.
- The build of the refrigerator is really sturdy.
- The smart-inverter compressor helps in saving a lot on the electricity bill
- Multi-air flow inside the main compartment doesn’t let that smells of food interchange.
- The warranty on the main refrigerator is just 1-year, which is less when compared to some other brands.
Link – https://www.amazon.in/LG-Refrigerator-GL-I292RPZL-APZZEBN-Inverter-Compressor/dp/B01DM8HR1Q/ref=lp_21007214031_1_4?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1590144523&sr=1-4
Samsung 253L 3 Star Inverter Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
Coming with a very ergonomic design, this refrigerator certainly packs a punch when it comes to the value it provides for its cost. This refrigerator also includes slide toughened and easy slide shelves which are very useful in our usual household usage. The design of this is something that stands out. It is very boxy and metallic and gives a really premium feel to it. And the best thing about this is that it is stabilizer free and can operate your house inverter as well.
- Has a 3-star power-saving rating
- This double door refrigerator has recess handles
- Includes a moist-free zone for vegetables and fruits
- It has a LED control panel upfront.
- This refrigerator is stabilizer free, which makes it wonderful for use in Indian households.
- It can operate on your home inverter as well
- The front-mounted LED panel comes in as really handy and makes the controls easy-to-use.
- The LED’s that are mounted inside the refrigerator is really bright and efficient.
- Its litre-capacity is very less when compared to other refrigerators in the same price range.
- The fridge itself is very noisy.
- Its boxy design may not suit everyone’s preference.
Link – https://www.amazon.in/Samsung-Inverter-Refrigerator-RT28T3483S8-HL/dp/B083461G9M/ref=lp_21007214031_1_5?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1590144523&sr=1-5
Haier 320 L 2 Star Inverter Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator
Next on the list of best Double Door Refrigerator in India is from Haier. It is known to produce some of the finest refrigerators in India, and their 320 L 2-star is the newest addition in their arsenal. It comes with a large 320 litre which is rather best in class. It has a bottom-mounted refrigerator which is rather difficult to see in this price segment. This also gives it a very unique and modern look.
- Aesthetic look and finish.
- It has hour-icing technology.
- Come with an auto defrosting system.
- The vegetable basket in 2x larger.
- It has 320-litre storage which is one of the best in this price segment.
- Bottom mounted refrigerator gives it a unique look
- It comes with twin-inverter technology which helps in power consumption.
- Has a matte finish on the outer body
- It has just a 2-star power rating.
- No digital panel to control the temperature up-front, which makes it cumbersome to use.
- The bottom-mounted refrigerator can be a bit of hassle to use for the elders in our house.
Link – https://www.amazon.in/Haier-Inverter-Frost-Free-Refrigerator-HRB-3404BMS/dp/B08448N4X3/ref=lp_21007214031_1_21?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1590144523&sr=1-21
Whirlpool 265 L 3 Star Inverter Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator (Convertable)
Whirlpool is a well-known brand in our houses. Their 265 L refrigerator comes with a 3-star power rating and build quality of a tank. Literally, it the most durable refrigerator you can buy out there, being completely made out strong german stell. This also has a number of modes you can use according to your suitability. Plus it also has smart AI technology for temperature control.
- 3-Star power-saving rating.
- Auto-connect to your home inverter.
- It has different convertible 5-in-1 modes.
- Comes with smart anti-frosting capabilities
- The best thing about this Double Door Refrigerator is that it has a very good built quality.
- There are different types of modes you can choose, which is really helpful for people who are always on the go.
- It comes with an in-built Freshonizer, which helps in keeping the foods and vegetables fresh for a long period of time.
- Operated at a very minimal noise level.
- It has a digital control panel in front.
- The overall design is very ordinary.
- The size of the top-mounted freezer is small when compared to some other refrigerators.
- This refrigerator is overall heavy, and it is quite a hassle to move it around.
Link – https://www.amazon.in/dp/B083JN87RJ/ref=s9_acsd_al_bw_c2_x_7_t?pf_rd_m=A1K21FY43GMZF8&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=B0R8RPTSVVC3HFH3SEG5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=6b8537d9-773a-4633-9fce-a896091e80e5&pf_rd_i=21098501031
Bosch 288 L 2 Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator
A popular brand in the market, Bosch’s 288 L refrigerator is a rather decent option. It has good 288-litre storage which is enough for most of us out there. This also consists of Vitafresh technology which in turn helps in keeping the food fresh in case of long electricity cuts.
- Comes with 288 Liter storage
- It has cooling-retention
- Signature-bosch built quality.
- The 288-litre storage capacity is more than enough for most of us.
- Vitafresh technology is really useful.
- Its running cost is comparatively less.
- The look and feel of the refrigerator are very average.
- It operates at a very high noise level
- The door needs to be opened 90 degrees to pull the vegetable basket.
Link – https://www.amazon.in/Bosch-Frost-Free-Double-Refrigerator-KDN30VS20I/dp/B01CM716CO/ref=sr_1_8?crid=38UYF9JC4022O&dchild=1&keywords=bosch+double+door+refrigerator&linkCode=sl2&linkId=aca31ce4d2681f79095ae8ba7d95db0f&qid=1590144864&s=kitchen&sprefix=bosch+doub%2Ckitchen%2C397&sr=1-8
Samsung 324 L 2 Star Inverter Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator (Convertible)
If you live in a somewhat big family and want the best Double Door Refrigerator in India of a bigger size, then, this one’s for you. It offers humongous 324-litre storage which is unmatched in this price range. This refrigerator is feature-packed as it offers several usage moods, has smart twin-cooling technology, deodorizing filter, and many more. The design is also really sleek and new-age as it has an on-screen control panel. All in all, this refrigerator is a perfect pick as it performs well all around, and it should definitely be in your cart if it falls under your budget.
- It has a 324-litre capacity.
- 3-star power-saving rating.
- It includes a movable Ice-maker.
- This refrigerator has an upfront digital control panel.
- It comes with the famous 5-in-1 technology.
- The 324-litre capacity is best in class.
- It comes with smart-twin cooling technology.
- The 5-in-1 modes are really helpful.
- It has a digital inverter compressor which is comparatively better and has longer life as compared to any other compressor
- You can precisely control the temperature through the digital controller located above the door
- The size of this refrigerator can be too big for people who have limited space in their houses.
- The door has only one shelf for the storage of big bottles which is a bit of let down.
Link – https://www.amazon.in/dp/B078WDXF6N/ref=s9_acsd_al_bw_c2_x_3_t?pf_rd_m=A1K21FY43GMZF8&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=302M70PD4PQQ5P7YFM3Q&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2abe931e-20f0-45f9-92a9-b757b711a7d5&pf_rd_i=21007214031
Godrej 236 L 2 Star Inverter Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator
This is the most affordable fridge on our list of the best double door refrigerator in India. It has a decent 236-litre of storage which is acceptable looking at its price. Godrej does have years of experience in creating home appliances, and their customer service has been perfect throughout. Also, this refrigerator has a very eye-catching design with huge floral graffiti. Overall, this is the best double-door refrigerator you can buy if you are restricted by budget.
- It has a very big and sizeable vegetable tray.
- Toughened glass shelves
- Comes with an extended 12-months warranty
- Very affordable as compared to other double door refrigerators in India.
- The floral look gives it a very fresh feel.
- It has a very compact design. Easily movable.
- The overall capacity can be a little less.
- It has very plastic-feel to it.
Link – https://www.amazon.in/Godrej-Frost-Free-Refrigerator-EON-236B/dp/B083SQK6GH/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&fst=as%3Aoff&qid=1590145240&refinements=p_89%3AGodrej&rnid=3837712031&s=kitchen&sr=1-3
More for you:
Best refrigerator under Rs. 20,000
Best refrigerator under Rs. 25,000
Double Door Fridge Buying Guide
There are several number of factors to consider while buying the best double door refrigerator in India because we don’t buy a new fridge every month or year. This means we are not that much aware of the technological enhancements refrigerators have received since we last bought one.
We need to be sure where we are spending our hard-earned money on because let’s face it these things don’t come cheap. You can go through every feature; the refrigerator has to offer and based on that analyze which features are useful to us and which are not.
More energy star contributes to better energy saving. If you want to be on your way to big savings, always choose a refrigerator with more than 2 stars.
The capacity of the refrigerator you choose is strictly personnel. If you live in a big joint family or if you love cooking and storing all kinds of stuff, then you should go for a refrigerator with a higher capacity.
The best double door refrigerators in India come with a 1-year warranty on the product and a 10-year warranty on the compressor, but there are some companies which offer more or less than this, so be aware while buying.
We have to keep in mind the size of the refrigerator we want. We don’t want to buy something too big that would not fit in our kitchen.
Now, this is something subjective. Every brand or refrigerator offers some additional features that others don’t. You have to thoroughly go through each one them and see which one suits the bill for you.
Why are double door refrigerators better than side-by-side door refrigerators?
The double door refrigerators are more affordable, takes less space and are more energy-efficient than side-by-side door refrigerators.
Do you need a separate voltage stabilizer?
If the refrigerator you are buying as an in-built stabilizer, then you don’t need to buy a separate voltage stabilizer.
How important is energy efficiency?
If you are someone that cares to save some bucks on your electricity bill every month then go for refrigerators with higher Energy Stars.
So from this, we know which are the best double door refrigerator in India, you can buy according to your budget and preference. Our overall pick would be Samsung 324 L 2 Star Inverter Frost Free for its all-round performance and ravishing looks. If you are limited by budget, you go for Godrej 236 L.
Bosch 288 L 2 Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator is also a very good option if you fall in the middle category of the budget.